We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 15: a DIY idea.
- In red and white, felt hearts to hang on the tree or gift packages. A DIY idea easy to achieve with your elves.
You need :
- red felt and white
- small white pearls
- a pair of scissors
- Step 1 : cut hearts of different sizes in the felt.
- 2nd step : lay two hearts of different sizes and colors and glue them with a dot of glue.
- Step 3: punch a hole in the top of your heart and slide the cord.
- Step 4: put on a pearl for the decoration.
- Step 5: hang your hearts on the tree or on your gift packs.
All our news Christmas.